I still have room for 2-3 more people to join my Reiki I Training on Sunday, April 29! Learn to use Reiki healing energy to reduce pain and stress, heal distressing emotions, boost your creativity, help friends and family members (including companion animals!) with tension and stress, and become more attuned to energy and intuition in general!
Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is an ancient healing technique rediscovered in the late 1800s in Japan by a monk named Mikao Usui. Reiki is a system of healing through touch, using the body’s natural energy flow and chakras (energy centers) to promote whole-person wellness. Reiki is a healing art which works to release pain, tension, and anxiety. It is a subtle, non-invasive healing modality, which can yield powerful shifts in energy on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
In your training for level one Reiki Certification, you will…
- learn the history and significance of Reiki in both the US and Japan
- be attuned to give Reiki to yourself and others
- learn the basic Usui positions as well as learn to follow your intuition
- consider boundaries and ethics regarding energywork and touch in general
- become aware of the way you interact with Reiki energy
- learn tools for sensing, intuiting, and understanding the energy body
By the end of this class, you will be a Reiki I Practitioner. If you are a bodywork practitioner, this class satisfies WA State Dept. of Health continuing education credits. (Note: you need not be a bodywork practitioner to take this training. Anyone can take it and benefit!)
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2012 • Time: 9am – 6pm
(with a one-hour lunch break).
Location: Rising Bird Healing Arts
(home business in the Roosevelt District of Seattle)
Credit Hours: 8
To Register: Reserve your spot using PayPal here! (No need to have a PayPal account to use the system.)